Fact Sheet Includes Examples and Additional Resources
A fact sheet from the IRS helps employers determine, based on their size, whether the ACA’s employer shared responsibility (“pay or play”) and information reporting provisions apply to their company.
The fact sheet includes basic information on determining large employer status, along with information on:
- Determining the number of full-time and full-time equivalent employees
- Large employer determination examples
- Employer aggregation rules
- The exception for seasonal workers
- New employers
- 2015 transition relief for determining workforce size
More information about determining large employer status can be found here.
Visit our Pay or Play section for additional details.
Jeffrey R. Ungvary President